Tuesday 9 August 2011

Calling all illustrators, designers, makers of beautiful things!!

So, over the last few months I have been working towards opening an online shop. Originally I was planning on selling things I made. While looking at some of the beautiful blogs and websites some of you have created I thought, why not build a shop where I could source some beautifully designed and made goods that you have created and sell them. This way you earn some money and your work is being seen, with out the hassle of dealing with the post office and admin side of things. I will also have a featured page with profiles of artists/designers/illustrators who's work I stock. I think this could work out to be a little community, where you can find inspiration from fellow creatives!


At the moment I am looking for beautifully made  illustrated gift cards, prints, fashion items, jewellery etc. to stock in my shop. If you are interested please send me an email with your blog/website showcasing some of your work and i'll be in touch with all the boring details! 


Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment